View Vaccine Information
To ensure the health and safety of Kentucky families, Governor Beshear urges Kentuckians to remain Healthy at Home and follow the federal and state protocols for limiting the spread of COVID-19, which can be found at kycovid19.ky.gov. Everyone needs to do their part for themselves, their loved ones, and our community. We have a responsibility to ourselves and to each other to protect our state and our community.
All entities currently operating must meet certain minimum requirements in addition to the requirements and guidance specific to their industry sector.
Please click on Minimum Requirements for more details. Industry-specific guidance is also provided in PDF links in the table below.
- Physical Distancing
- Facial Coverings
- Hand Washing and Sanitizing
- Common Areas
- Daily Temperature/Health checks
Events with 1,000 or fewer persons in a single room or space are limited to the lesser of 60% capacity or the maximum number of individuals that permits appropriate physical distancing.
Events with greater than 1,000 persons in a single room or space are limited to the lesser of 50% capacity or the maximum attendance that permits appropriate physical distancing.
For more information please view Minimum Requirements.
Healthy at Work
- Healthcare Facilities
- Weddings, Funerals and Memorial Services
- Restaurants and Bars
- Pools and Bathing Facilities
- Gyms, Sports, and Exercise Activities
- May 13, 2021 - Face coverings
- Healthcare Order Update - April 19, 2021
- Healthy at Work Executive Orders
Healthy at Work
Reminder: People should be prepared for state and local public health orders to be extended, amended, or changed as needed to protect public health.
If you have additional questions please email them to HealthyAtWork@ky.gov
We not only want to get through this. We want to come out strong and ready to rebuild.
- Masks are required sign
- Masks are required sign - Spanish
- Healthy at Work compliance sign
- Healthy at Work compliance sign - Spanish
- Healthy at Work compliance sign - French
- Do not enter if sick sign
- Do not enter if sick sign - Spanish
Report observations of non-compliance with the restrictions on workplace and public gathering.View Reporting Options