Search for a #ShotOfHope near you
Use Vaccines.gov to find a location near you.
Powered by VaccineFinder.
If you need assistance with scheduling an appointment, please call 855-598-2246.
Text your zip code to GETVAX - 438829 to receive three vaccine locations near you. Text VACUNA - 822862 for Spanish.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
View CDC FAQs
- Kentucky Department for Public Health Guidance
- How to talk about COVID-19 vaccines with friends and family
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard & Data
View the Kentucky Covid-19 Vaccine Dashboard for vaccine data and interactive map.
- Vaccine Provider Guidance
Kentucky’s guidance and resources for vaccine providers.
Lost your COVID-19 vaccine card? Access your or your minor's official immunization record through the secure Kentucky Immunization Registry (KYIR) Public Portal, a free service of the Kentucky Department for Public Health that allows individuals, parents and legal guardians to access official immunization records from KYIR. Learn More