View Vaccine Information
Healthy at School
Guidance on Safety Expectations and Best Practices for Kentucky Schools (K-12)
- All public and private schools (K-12) cease in-person instruction beginning Nov. 23.
- Middle and High Schools will remain in remote instruction until Jan. 4, 2021.
- Elementary schools may reopen on Dec. 7 if their county is not in the red zone and the school follows all the Healthy at Schools guidance.
- CDC: Screening K-12 Students for Symptoms of COVID-19: Limitations and Considerations
- CDC: What to do if a Student Becomes Sick at School or Reports a New COVID-19 Diagnosis Flowchart
- Guidance on Safety Expectations and Best Practices for Kentucky K-12 Schools - KDE/DPH Flagship Document
- K-12 Schools COVID-19 Reporting Regulation
- K-12 Schools COVID-19 Reporting Instructions
- K-12 Schools COVID-19 Mode of Instruction Metrics
- Kentucky College and University COVID-19 Dashboards
- COVID-19 Daily Case Incidence Rate Maps
- COVID-19 Daily Reports
- K-12 COVID-19 Dashboard