Kentucky Healthcare Guidance
Healthcare Providers | Labs | Facilities
The COVID-19 response in Kentucky involves stakeholders at every level of the healthcare system. The following documents and links reflect the most current guidance for healthcare providers, laboratories and local public health.
COVID-19 Case Reporting
Note: The CDC/KDPH COVID-19 Case Report Form replaces the EPID 200 and CDC Case investigation form.
Vaccine Provider Enrollment
Please read the Vaccine Provider Enrollment Letter and Checklist prior to completing the registration.REGISTER
CDC Vaccine Toolkit – For Healthcare Providers
- CDC’s COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit for Medical Centers, Clinics, and Clinicians
- CDC COVD-19 Vaccine Information
- Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination
- What Healthcare Professionals Need to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccination Training Programs and Reference Materials
- Storage and Handling Toolkit
- COCA call: What Every Clinician Should Know about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- CDC Pfizer portal
- CDC Moderna portal
Mask Guidance For LHDs Updated 7/29/2021
Recommended Minimum Guidance Updated 7/29/2021
Blanket Test Order July 8, 2021
Lab Services Form To be completed by labs offering COVID-19 services.