Offers, Donations and Volunteer Resources
- For government entities requesting resources (capabilities, personnel, and equipment): contact your local emergency management office.
- For local and statewide charities or community organizations requesting resources: contact your local health department or local emergency management office.
- For vendors wishing to do business with the State, The State of Maryland will post all announcements for new business opportunities on eMMA (electronic Maryland Marketplace Advantage). If you have not already done so, please register your business on the website. If you have already registered, please continue to monitor eMMA for any announcements or updates.
- For corporations wishing to donate email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For individuals wishing to donate visit the Office of Governor Larry Hogan Maryland Unites.
- For medical, public-health, clergy, and other specialized volunteers interested in serving with the Maryland Responds Medical Reserve Corps: register here.
- For anything that does not fit the categories above, including media inquiries: email email@example.com.